If you are a Kroger shopper, you can go online and register your Kroger Plus card to help raise much needed funds for East Tenth! Each time you shop at Kroger and use your card, the Center will earn funds.
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Go to http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Get out your Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card.
- If you don’t have one, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger location.
- Click on Sign In or Register.
- After signing in or registering for an account, click on Account Summary and then Edit Kroger Community Rewards.
- Input (or confirm) your Kroger Plus card number.
- Use our NPO number! It is 11521.
- After submitting the information, you’re all set to shop and earn $ for East Tenth!
Do you use your phone at the register and don’t have your Kroger Plus card number? No problem — call 800-576-4377 and selection option 4 to get your number.
Please let Chris Beaman (firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-833-4249) know if you have any questions or need help enrolling your Kroger Plus Card.